Agenda & Program
6th GSCS - Athens 2015 with the prevailing theme ‘Building dynamic institutions in the new networked world’, is structured around twelve (12) panels, each focusing on a major topic of interest/concern to a wide business audience.
The hot topics to be discussed are listed below:
- Using ‘design thinking’ to evolve new supply chain configurations;
- Achieving ‘end-to-end’ digitization in your supply chains;
- ‘Big data’ and ‘Big calculations’ to reduce complexity in enterprise supply chains;
- Coping with major ‘un-plannable’ disruptions in enterprise supply chains;
- Perspectives by influential women managing global supply chains;
- Campaign supply chains: bridging the gap between the supply-side and project sites;
- Smoothing global trade flows through improved compliance and security protocols;
- Leaders’ Forum – CEO perspectives on enterprise supply chains;
- Achieving a ‘social license to operate’ in sustainable-sensitive operating environments;
- Developing strategic partners in supply chains – a special case of alignment;
- Case studies in the successful application of dynamic alignment principles to supply chain design and operation – lessons learned;
- Market sensing and performance measurment to inform supply chain design.